Universal truths: Buttered toast always lands on the carpet the jammy side down… Early birds catch the worm and Snowbombing’s best beds always fill up first.
What’s the criteria for a “best bed”? Well here’s some insider tips:
1. Central is King! Any bed within 5-10 minutes walk of the Penken or Ahorn lifts are where you should be aiming to reserve your bed.
2. You get what you pay for: 4 star splendour at the Sporthotel Manni will see you hanging in luxury in their rooftop jacuzzi!
3. The Strass is Class! Your crib is spitting distance from the Penken Lift /Arena/ Ravers Return and Hans the Butchers. 4 star quality and 9 star location – grab it while you can – regulars just love the spa, the pool, the lawn and suffer the Cinderella lift (it turns into a pumpkin after midnight…)
4. You Lucky Brucke! : 3 star cosiness above the Schlussel and next door to the mighty Ahorn lift, this traditional hotel is perfectly placed for both lifts, the glacier bus and next door’s Bruck’n'Stadl.. The waitresses even wear those frilly white blouses!
5. Manni’s apartments: These self catering pensions are ideally situated midway between the Penken and the Racket Club, and are tucked away just off the high street. ‘Best kept secret in town?’ They were before today!
Last year around 1 in 5 Snowbombers stayed outside the Mayrhofen central area. The other 4 reserved their rooms with an early deposit… It’s your choice!
Snowbombing 2013 goes on sale on Friday. Don’t miss out on the above and reserve your spot for just a £125 deposit!